Are you having a hard time removing your CS: GO competitive cooldown? If so, you’re not alone. Many players struggle to get their cooldown removed.
In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the process of how to remove the CS: GO competitive cooldown.
We’ll also provide some tips that may help make the process easier for you and we will also know how CS: GO removes cooldown. So, if you’re ready to begin, let’s get started!
What Is A Competitive Cooldown?
You probably already know what a cool-down is.
But for those of you who don’t, you’re issued a cooldown when you get reported and punished by the CS: GO community.
This is an official Valve software ban issued by the CS: GO, team. It prevents you from playing on all of your accounts (and others) for a set amount of time.
The reason why you’re given a cooldown is to discourage and punish players who cheat or use hacks in competitive matchmaking games.
How Long Does A Cooldown Last?
Valve will state how long it lasts when you’re issued a cooldown. This is important because players are often curious about their cooldown’s time limit.
When your cooldown expires, you’ll be able to play again. If it’s not already obvious, the CS: GO team won’t remove your cooldown. You need to do that yourself!
So, if you want to play again at any point during your cooldown period, you should work on removing it as soon as possible.
How To Remove CS: GO Cooldown
To get rid of your current CS: GO competitive cooldown, you need to apologize and make a commitment never to cheat again.
You can do this by writing an apology letter.
We’ve provided you with some steps on how to write such a letter below (and some tips as well). So, if you’re ready, let’s get started!
How To Write A CS: GO Apology Letter
In your apology letter, you should explain how you’ve created in the past and show that you understand why it’s wrong to do so.
To properly apologize for your actions, you need to demonstrate a deep understanding of the situation. And don’t forget: this is a formal letter so please type or write neatly!
Remember these tips as you write your apology letter:
- Stick with the facts. Don’t exaggerate or lie in your apology letter. A good apology will reflect upon your actions, not blame others for them.
- Be thorough and thoughtful in the details that you provide about how you’ve created before. It’s important to paint an accurate picture of your behavior.
- Commit to never cheating again. For example, if you plan on continuing to play CS: GO competitively in the future, state that specifically. This is very important because it shows the valve that you understand why your cooldown was issued and how it will prevent you from cheating again.
- Try not to add any unnecessary apologies or excuses. There’s no need to say sorry if you’re not sorry, for instance. Just stick with the facts and explain why your actions were wrong.
- Sign off in a formal manner (i.e., “Sincerely,”)
Some Final Tips:
- Make sure that you write your apology letter specifically for Valve. Your message will be more effective this way.
- Write your letter in a word processor like Microsoft Word or Google Docs so that you can type your letter rather than write it by hand. Writing on paper is fine too if you don’t have access to technology though.
- It’s also helpful to check over your letter for any spelling or grammatical mistakes. You don’t want to make any errors in the last thing that you’ll send to Valve.
- If you have friends or family members who are willing, ask them if they could read over your letter too. Their input can be helpful since they’re not involved in this situation like you are.
- Finally, after you’ve written your letter, you might consider sending it to other game creators too. This is a great way to show that you’re sorry and it’s also helpful because they may find ways for you to play their games again.
- Consider adding an email signature with your apology letter to make it look more professional! You can do this by typing out “– Sincerely, Name” at the bottom of your apology letter.
- You should send your letter as a PDF or as a Word document. Doing so will ensure that it’s properly formatted and professional-looking.
(Note: deleting the config files will not remove CS: GO competitive cooldown)
- For those CS: GO players who use their launch options to delete the config files to get rid of their cooldown, this does not work. You can remove your cooldown by following the steps listed above.
So no matter the case, if you want to play again at any point during your cooldown period, you should start working on removing it as soon as possible! You can go with a Cooldown Bypass Feature.
We hope this article helped you out with how to remove cooldown in cs go and, as always, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us for more articles like this then visit fps point.